In this season of launching a new ministry, I am taking some additional speaking gigs. In the past I have had to say no a lot, but now my calendar is a bit more flexible and I'd love to partner with you in a variety of ways.
Below are a list of topics and information about what I can offer:
1. Parenting Seminars on current cultural themes and how to respond. I've written a parenting book and love doing parent events!
2. Camp, Retreats, or Youth Conferences - I am very flexible on themes and have spoken extensively around the country at various camps etc... I absolutely love speaking to students!
3. School assemblies, chapels, and fall/winter kick-off events
4. Youth Worker Training - I speak at a lot of youth worker conferences - mostly I am doing post-christian realities but have been speaking and writing about practical youth ministry for over ten years.
5. Smorgasbord Variety - It is always fun to come into a community or church and do a plethora (that word always reminds me of the Three Amigos) of things. Parenting seminar, meet with area youth workers, speak to students, and whatever else comes to our minds =)
Just contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org - I hope to hear from you soon!